Translate

Monday, June 20, 2011

Cherry Blossom Tea

I found these tea packs
in Family Mart(Japanese convenience store).
I brought all serious accidentally so inexpensive.

A top-priced item was 263 yen(about 3.27 $).



At first,
Orthodox Cherry Blossom Tea.

I over put boiling water to the glass,
more correctly,
a half volume of water of photo.
Cherry blossom's petals opens in the boiling water.
Pretty♪

I enjoyed cherry blossom's aroma and salty taste.



Next is Green Tea of Cherry Blossom.

This tea relishes cherry blossom and salt
in a little washy green tea.

I look attractive snacks served with tea.





At last is Tea of Cheery Blossom.

This is the most unique item.
I have never known this style of cherry blossom tea.
When make up a cup of tea,
I took a first swig of it.

Hmm.......
Taste of tea is strong,
aroma of cherry blossom is wee bit.

Tea is very difficult......

After I mixed it with sugar & creap,
I tryed again.


..........................Oh!

This is comsummate tea. lololol

Where did cherry blossom go? lol

If someone ask me,
I want to take these tea her♪

No comments:

Post a Comment