Translate

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Live Journal

Keima's blog is separated Japanese ver. & English ver.
Japanese ver. is べにぼん日記,
English ver. is Diary of Showy Pink Book.

I have several accounts in other servers,
enjoy systems of many blog sites.

From a little before,
I have started using "Live Journal" that
Japanese-capable server in USA.

We can write articles &
communication with friends in free account,
It's hard that only paid account can use traffic analysis.

I feel uneasy traffic analysis.(;v;)


Leaving that aside,
"Live Journal" created a poster child of goat.
White goat appears here and there.

It is so cute.(・∀・)


The other day,
when I deleted a article
this screen appeared.

White goat ate my fault article!


When I can't login smoothly for server congestion,
"Crying White Goat" apologizes me. 


.................Your face is very awful. lol
Do you apologize or intimidate me? lolol

I'll master "Live Journal" in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment