Translate

Monday, January 14, 2013

Psychological Test what you might be able to catch on yourself

I underwent the psychological test when I found it online.

Note: Don't look diagnoses after you provide all questions.
you can't change your responses once had been answered questions.

At first, please equip a pen & a paper,
mark off 6 sections by writing a horizontal line & 2 vertical lines.

[Question 1]
Please write name of an animal on the first section.
And, please write 3 impressions of it.

[Question 2]
Please write name of other animal on the second section.
And, please write 2 impressions of it.

[Question 3]
Please write name of another animal on the third section.
And, please write 3 impressions of it, as in your earlier once.

[Question 4]
Please write 'Sea' on the 4th section,
and write 3 impressions of the sea.

[Question 5]
Please write 'Wall' on the 5th section,
and write 3 impressions of the wall.

[Question 6]
Please write 'Cap' on the 6th section,
and write 3 impressions of the cap.

Again, don't look diagnoses until you answered all questions.
You can't change your answers once had been answered.


[Diagnoses]
The first animal means about how do you see yourself.

The second animal means about how people see you.

The third animal means about you feel how people see you.

The sea means about human life,
the wall means about death.
So, their impressions tells how you apprehend your life & death.

At last,
The cap means about sex.
Their impressions tells how images you have about sex.


I saw answers on mine.

1. That's correct!
2. I'm sad that people esteem only my hair coat. lol
3. ......I became less sure of myself as mammals.
4. I knew I shouldn't do this test
    after watched the movie of shark & octopus!
5. I'm crazy.  orz
6. I'm crazy again. (o_ _)o






No comments:

Post a Comment